PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SPECIFIC TO:Enterprise, Peopletools, PT8.48+
This document was previously published as Customer Connection Solution 201065338
***Checked for relevance on 27-APR-2010***
***Checked for relevance on 12-JAN-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 09-JUL-2014***
Customer is trying to delete the scheme for the HIRE_REQUEST service operation. But it is not allowed due to the Message Status: Message cannot be changed. Message referenced in runtime tables.
The status "Message cannot be changed. Message referenced in runtime tables" is resolved by running AppMsgPurgeAll.dms, or if purging is not an option, by archiving messages with APPMSGARCH . If there are not too many of the message specified, can archive/delete the messages individually from the Service Operation Monitor.
1. For running AppMsgPurge*.dms, see PeopleBook: Integration Broker > Using the Service Operations Monitor > Purging Runtime Monitor Tables. The AppMsgPurgeAll.dms script will delete all messages in active message tables as well as archive tables regardless of the status of the messages. There are other variations of this DataMover script, AppMsgPurgeLive.dms (delete all messages in active message tables only) and AppMsgPurgeArchive.dms (delete all messages in archive message tables only). They are explained in more detail in the above referenced PeopleBook section.
2. For running the Application Engine archiving process APPMSGARCH, see peoplebooks: PeopleBook: Integration Broker > Using the Service Operations Monitor>Running Batch Service Operation Archiving Processes. This will archive the DONE and/or CANCEL messages in the runtime tables to the archive tables if the queue was setup as archive. Else the messages are deleted.
3. From the Service Operation Monitor (Peopletools>Integration Broker>Service Operation Monitor>Monitoring>asynchronous Service Operations)
Select the Message in question.
Click on details.
Click on Archive (if the queue was set to archive) or Click on Delete.
Confirm the Archive or Delete.
Repeat for all the messages for which the schema needs to be deleted/modified.
Once the runtime tables have been cleared, then to delete the schema
1) Navigate to Peopletools>Integration Broker>Integration Broker>Messages.
2) Search for message in question. In this case HIRE_REQUEST
3) Click on the Schema tab.
4) Click on the Delete Schema button.
Original article could be found on Oracle's Support site under Doc ID 660969.1
|Peoplesoft Web PIA installation||PeopleSoft Technical||03/15/2017 - 2:20am|
|Populate Multiple Grids on a same Page with diff output based on conditions.||PeopleSoft Technical||03/04/2017 - 1:35pm|
|Updating a row using Peoplecode - Component Interface.||PeopleSoft Technical||02/21/2017 - 11:26pm|
|To load CSV file data into staging table without using file layout||PeopleSoft Technical||01/15/2017 - 8:31am|